April 1, 2017

Welcome back, bitch.

I'm sitting here in my fancypants hotel room in Sprockets, Allemande and I found myself looking up an old academic nemesis (once a friend) hoping that she had found herself an utter failure or at the very least fallen into abysmal academic mediocrity.  And somehow through a vast array of links, I ended up at one of my old blogs (yes there are others).  Sadly, it's been so long that I can no longer get into any of them, but I somehow managed to find my way back here, to where I started.  How strange.  And so 5 years later, I'm alive and doing quite well for myself. And thankfully not a postdoc.  

Oh, and that nemesis, yeah she's fallen into academic mediocrity.
 
Welcome back, bitch.

No comments:

The liability of a brown voice.

 It's 2am in the morning and I can't sleep.  I'm unable to let go of the ruminations rolling around in my brain, I'm thinkin...